Let us be your Occupational Health Center
Occupational Health Services and Pre-Employment Services
Our occupational health physicians are available every day of the week to treat on-the-job injuries. Most injuries are readily treatable at our convenient office near your business, but if specialty care is required, our staff will arrange through your insurance carrier claim adjuster an appointment with a network medical/surgical specialist who will treat your employee in a timely and professional manner. We manage the care of the injured employee from the first visit until the last. We provide the employer with a work status report regarding each visit.
We also offer:
- Pre-employment physical exams
- Rapid Drug Screens
- DOT Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screen Testing
- Saliva and Blood Alcohol Testing
At our Urgent Care clinics we understand the importance of getting your
injured employee back to work as soon as possible.
What does influenza cost you each year?
Nationally, Influenza results in billions of dollars in lost wages every year, and recent studies found that an estimated 75 million missed workdays annually, and about 200 million days of restricted activity, are due to this vaccine-preventable disease. Yet vaccination rates remain alarmingly low, especially among working adults. In fact, adults between the ages of 18 and 49, typical ages of those in the workplace, have the lowest influenza immunization rates of any other age group. *
As part of our Community and Employer Wellness Services, both of our locations will be offering Flu Vaccinations.
Get a head start! Steps to Follow:
- Call Viola Mendoza at 830-815-1081 to get your company set up
- Make sure the requested number of vaccinations is accurate (Company will be responsible for pre-ordered vaccinations)
- Encourage employees’ family members to become vaccinated
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Employer Paid Vaccinations – Cost $25.00
- Company checks are accepted
- We honor Medicare benefits and will bill Medicare for employees covered under Medicare
* SOURCE American Lung Association